DesktopDirect allows you to access the service online to scan and electronically transmit your deposits from anywhere, anytime. Capital City Bank provides a secure link from our website allowing business customers to access DesktopDirect.
What you will need:
- Windows-based personal computer
- High-speed Internet connection
The process is simple...
- Log in to our web-based service
- Select the account and key in the total of the deposit
- Scan the checks
- Approve and transmit the deposit to your Capital City Bank account
- Print a report to replace the teller receipt
- Requires no software installation
- Files are sent via a secured Internet connection
- Deposits made by 7:00 p.m. Central Time on business days post to your account for same day credit
- Allows you to search and retrieve images online in seconds
- Virtual deposit slip and virtual endorsement
- Duplicate scan alert prevents checks from being transmitted twice
- Multiple summary and detail report options
- Export Dashboard reports as PDF, XML, CSV, TIFF graphic file, or Web archive (html) file
It is important for customers to maintain a secure firewall, and to install and update anti-fraud software on their computer and networks to help protect deposited items during transmission.