Small Business Administration (SBA) loans administered by Capital City Bank provide the financing your business needs to grow stronger and more profitable. As an SBA Lender, we have the authority of the SBA to approve loans on their behalf and secure the financing you need more quickly. And as an SBA Express Lender, our process offers faster loan underwriting and approval. We understand small business and will work with you to understand your unique needs.
SBA 7(a) Loan
- Use as initial funding for a startup or to expand an existing business
- Only small for-profit businesses qualify
- Loans up to $5 million
- Terms up to 7 to 10 years for working capital; up to 10 years for equipment; and up to 25 years on fixed assets, including real estate
- Approved for commercial real estate, construction or renovation, purchase of machinery or equipment, purchase of furniture or fixtures, working capital, inventory, line of credit, refinancing existing debt, and purchasing eligible businesses
SBA 504 Loans
- Must be used for fixed asset projects such as purchasing land and improvements, including existing buildings, grading, street improvements, utilities, parking lots and landscaping; construction of new facilities
- May be used for modernizing, renovating or converting existing facilities; purchasing long-term machinery and equipment, in addition to eligible debt refinancing
- Cannot be used for working capital or inventory, consolidating or repaying debt
SBA loans can offer certain benefits not available with other types of loans. Check out the SBA website for additional information on the loan programs offered.
SBA Loan Applications
For information please contact one of our Commercial Lenders by calling:
Topeka 785-274-5600 I Lawrence 785-330-1200 | Overland Park 913-266-6900
All loans subject to SBA, collateral and underwriting requirements, and approval, including credit approval.