At Capital City Bank, we strive to empower our associates to be the best that they can be. We seek talented individuals who will deliver superior service to our customers.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Major Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement and Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Benefits
Teller - Part-time
General Position Summary:
The Teller position is responsible for performing a wide variety of customer services such as cashing checks, and receiving/processing deposits, payments and withdrawals for individual and business accounts. The position is also responsible for cross-selling Bank products and services while processing transactions and answering questions from existing and prospective customers.
- Assists Bank customers with all questions and inquiries; recommends and sells retail products to meet the customers' financial needs.
- Accepts and processes checking and savings deposits including night deposits; inspects deposit tickets and deposited items for completeness and correctness; validates customer receipts. Places holds on accounts to identify uncollected funds.
- Cashes checks and savings withdrawals within prescribed limits.
- Balances cash drawer daily to assure accuracy in transactions.
- Processes collections items and credit card cash advances.
- Accepts and processes all types of loan, credit line, safe deposit, and some utility and other commercial relationship payments.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding basic account information.
- Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months cash handling experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to complete basic math calculations.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and recognize and respond to sales opportunities.
- Ability to understand banking regulations as they apply to the teller position.
To apply online:
- Click on the Apply Online button below
- Complete the application
- Save the completed application to your computer or electronic device
- Email the completed application as an attachment to: email@example.com
Or , you may print the completed application and deliver it in person, or by mail to the following address:
Capital City Bank
Attn: Human Resources
3710 SW Topeka Boulevard
Topeka, KS 66609
Capital City Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic origin, gender, genetic information, marital status, disability, protected veterans, or any other factors that are not job related in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Capital City Bank intends to maintain this site with the most accurate and current information available. However, positions posted may or may not be available when your application is received due to the position being filled or eliminated.