Listed below are resources you can use, to help you safeguard your network, and to follow the latest security news.
Free Security Training Resources:
Email Security/Social Engineering:
Follow the latest threats/security news:
- www.krebsonsecurity.com - In-dept journalism on current threats, hackers, alerts on patches, ect.
- https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com - Security news from Sophos Security Blog
- "Intelligence-Driven Computer Network Defense" a report at www.lockheedmartin.com
- "Data Breach Investigations Report" or DBIR found at www.verizonenterprise.com
- www.10Dsecurity.com - Weekly security tips located under "about us" (sign up to receive it by email)
- http://www.infragard.org - Partnership between the FBI and the private sector providing up-to-date security news and analysis
www.ic3.gov - report an incident to the FBI Cyber Task Force
http://www.nsa.gov/is/programs/cyberassistanceprogram/index.shtml - Locate an accredited company to help you manage after a breach